This training is a powerful and transformative key for therapists, psychologists and coaching professionals who want to improve themselves in the field of spiritual and personal development.
The hypnotherapy diploma program provides participants a vital resource for healing, healing, transformation, and spiritual development by gaining the skills and ability to use hypnosis techniques.
This diploma program teaches you how to work with your clients or yourself in a professional and effective manner with trance. Working in depth with emotions and thoughts gives the ability to solve the problem. It provides a unique, client-oriented solution and healing technique.
In addition to theoretical training, you will learn the practical applications and different techniques of hypnotic trance and you will have the opportunity to work safely with each other.
Module 1 – Hypnotist
How can you apply hypnotic trance to yourself and others?
- How do you use your voice and body for successful practice?
- Identification of trance; internal and external experiences
- Direct and indirect hypnosis
- Various trans inductions to apply to different personalities
- Deepening techniques and sustainability of trans for effective study
- Hypnotic suggestions; What are they, when and how to use them?
- Learn and apply hypnotic suggestions; self-confidence, ego empowerment, stress management, smoking cessation, pain relief, weight management, achievement of personal goals.
- Do’s and don’ts in effective visualization
- Wake-up techniques for a successful session
- How do you teach individuals and groups the technique of self-hypnosis?
Module 2 – Hypnotherapist
Hypnotizability – personality factors in hypnotic reactions and working with them
- Intervention designs – general structure for a hypnosis session
- Developing effective personal induction (and leaving ready suggestions behind)
- Use of personalized suggestions after hypnosis
- The art of uncertainty – Erickson’s legacy to the 21st century
- Skills of using hypnotic language
- Utilizing hypnotic resources; analgesia, amnesia, dissolution
- Learned at school and ways to benefit from them
- From problem to solution
- Rossi’s Mind – Psychobiology of body healing – information transmission, ultradian periods
- Use of hypnosis in general clinical problems – Anxiety, depression, relationship problems, self-esteem, addictions, sexual problems
- Working with stress-related psychosomatic symptoms
- Pain management – different approaches to self-empowerment of the client
- Regression – the theory and use of trauma
- Use of therapeutic metaphors to create change
- Releasing repetitive patterns
- Focus – Evaluate sensation with hypnosis
- Age progression and future direction